Amazon offers a three-pack of TP-Link HS220P3 Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switches for $89.99 shipped. That knocks $30 off. For comparison, a single switch is on sale for $35. TP-Link’s in-wall light switches work without an external hub, making them ideal for those just diving into a smart home setup. These options also work with Alexa and Assistant, can be scheduled and integrate with the Kasa smart home ecosystem.
- Control from Anywhere – Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app; System Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 9.0 or higher
- Voice Control – Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Gentle Off – Tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep
- Full Lighting Solution – Replace standard switches with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, dim bulbs with the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, Dimmer or use the Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch. Kasa app guides through installation. Operating Wi-Fi frequency: 2. 4 GHz
- Peace of Mind with Quality and Design – Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switches are UL certified ensuring safety and reliability with the user experience